Sunday, February 1, 2009

Week Three update

Weight this week: 190 lbs.
Total weight lost this week: 2 lbs.
Total weight lost: 5 lbs.

So, another week that didn't have a HUGE amount of weight loss, but I'm feeling good about a pound or two a week. I'm working out really hard still, six days a week.  I feel myself getting stronger, and I have to buy a new belt cause my current one doesn't work anymore cause there are no more holes in it! Yay!!!

I could be doing better on my eating, but I feel like the most important part (the exercise) is going really well, so I'm not as worried about this as I would be if I wasn't exercising well. :)  

Nothing much else left to post for this week, I'm just going to keep working hard, and keep losing a few pounds a week, and hopefully come spring time I'll be right where I want!

2 comments:

  1. Good work brother! I think I recognize that boulder. Congrats on the new belt!!! That is a great feeling! There seem to be 4 stages of encouragement for me: 1. When the scale says I've lost a bunch of weight. 2. When my pants get too loose. 3. When I can notice a difference when I look in the mirror, and 4. When other people tell me I look thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Lanny!!! You are so brave. I'm trying to drop 20-25 lbs before June. Ugh! Maybe if I do a blog, it will help me. Who knows? I love The Biggest Loser. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete