Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week Four- Slow and Steady wins the race!

Here we are again!

Week Four results:
Starting weight: 195
Last weeks weight (feb 1): 190
This weeks weight (feb 7): 189
Total weight lost to date: 6 lbs.

So, I've been at this a month now basically, or rather four weeks, and have lost 6 total lbs, or 1.5 a week, which I actually feel pretty good about.  In the past, when I've just done the dieting thing, I think I might've been a little bit depressed about 6 lbs in one month, but given the fact that I've decided to take what I consider the appropriate route this time (working out, eating less food) I feel pretty good about it!

I'm still working out 6 days a week, I take Sundays off, and I work out for on average one hour each day, and that hour is always intense as well. I'm starting to notice changes in my body which is great. My belly is getting smaller, my arms, shoulders and legs are getting a little more definition, and my cardio is getting a lot better too.  

Anyway, I'm really proud of myself.  Although this is week four of my workout journey, it is week three of doing p90x. Next week, I'll post some new pictures after I've been at it a month. I can already see results in my body, and I think you'll notice some too! woot woot!

3 comments: