Saturday, February 21, 2009

A quick pic

So, weight wise I haven't lost a ton of weight this month, about 7 lbs, however I have lost quite a few inches, gone down a few belt notches, and can even fit into the suit that I wore for my wedding reception again, which I haven't been able to do since about a week after our marriage (it was a tiny bit tight even then).  So rock on!  There hasn't been huge changes, but I'm posting a "30 day picture" anyway.  I'm starting to get a little more definition in my arms, and my abs are getting a little tighter. The p90x program has me doing around 1000 ab-moves per week, and even though I still have some flab on top to get rid of, the stuff under it is getting pretty tough :)

Anyway, here is a picture, mostly for my brother Todd cause he asked! I look like a ghost, I need to freaking get outside!


4 comments:

  1. Hot! You have inspired me to start a weight loss blog too. Way to go Mr. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should email me a copy of this work out program that you're doing. I'm interested to see what they're having you do.

    ReplyDelete