Monday, March 2, 2009

Week Six and Seven

I posted in the middle of last week, but didn't actually post my numbers!

BUT, I feel really good and am doing well.  I'm down to 188 lbs, only one more pound than a few weeks ago, but I'm still working out really hard, six days a week every day for the last six weeks.  I'm starting to see pretty obvious results which is nice.  My love handles are getting a lot smaller. I've lost two notches on my belt since beginning, and I now fit into my really nice Calvin Klein suit that I haven't been able to wear since my wedding three and a half years ago. And actually, the suit even fits better now than it did then, so that is way cool too!

My nutrition has been a lot better too.  During the week I generally do a great job of eating well and not eating a lot of calories.  The weekends still suck for me though, and I kind of undo a lot of the good I do during the week on the weekends I think :)

Despite the fact that I'm not losing a lot of weight, I know that I'm definitely losing inches which has always been more important to me.  I could not lose another pound as far as I'm concerned if I continue to get more muscles and lose more fat!

Anyway, that's it! Good luck to everyone and keep those blogs updated so we can continue to keep each other accountable!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Even if you aren't loosing a lot really quickly, it sounds like you are getting healthy and hot! I love reading everyones blogs!

    ReplyDelete