Monday, March 16, 2009

One pound a week!

I seem to be averaging 1 lb a week since I started working out, but I'm fine with it!

I am down to 187 lbs. I still work out 6 days a week, every week, so that's awesome! AND I'm getting a little bit better with my nutrition, so that is swell! I still needs some work though.

Not much else to report this week as things are kind of the same ol' same ol'.  But I'm still at it which is the most important thing! OH!! I do have one small thing to report, I do Yoga a few times a week, and for those of you that do or have done Yoga, you may appreciate the fact that for the first time I was able to do a Half-Moon and Twisting Half-Moon pose and hold them for 30 seconds each! WOoot!!

So that is it! Keep up the good work everyone! If you find that you've been slacking off, don't get discouraged and quit. Tomorrow is a new day, and just think of every day as day one and you'll make it :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement. Tomorrow is a new day indeed! I bet you're looking hot, and congrats on the yoga improvement. I'm happy when I can even get the breathing right!

    ReplyDelete