Thursday, March 26, 2009

A new milestone! :)

I know it is the middle of the week, but I was happy today because I am now down to 185 lbs! Yay!  Actually I was 184.6, but we'll round up to be fair. But yay! I'm doing it :)

To celebrate I went out and had a large hamburger with cheese and and fries with fry sauce. MmMMmmm!!!  That probably means I'll be like 190 lbs tomorrow, but whatever!  I originally had a goal of 170 lbs, but I think that is going to end up being to little for me, so I'm gonna aim to be between 175 and 180 as I think that that will end up being more in my range.

Everyone else keep up the good work!  Melissa, Nick and Katie, post an update on your stinking blogs! :)

Lanny out

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on hitting 185! I was number five I think I don't remember... weren't you number one?

    ReplyDelete