Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week Five Update

Starting weight: 195
Last weeks weight: 189
This weeks weight: 189

First of all, sorry I'm a few days late posting this (I usually do on Sunday). So, this last week (February 9th-February 15th) I did really well at working out, but really lousy and eating well!  My weight shows that I think!  We were invited over for dinner twice this week and both times it was really good food with really good desserts, and even though I tried to resist I couldn't. I tried to chalk it up to not wanting to be rude, but I could've been polite and still not had 2.5 servings of cheesecake :) And then there was also Valentines, so we ate out for that too, I had a show open and we went out for it, etc... etc... so yeah!   The good news though is that I still weigh 189 and didn't gain any weight, and so far this week I've been doing really well with my eating and also have done well with not eating past 8:00 pm.

My workouts were good last week, I'm still sticking with p90x and doing that 6 days a week.  This week I finished my first full 30 days of the program, or what they call phase 1.  The last week is what they call a "recovery" week where you don't work out as hard to allow your body time to recover from the strain you put it through the first three weeks.  I was really happy to have that opportunity, and my body needed it.  Although I'm glad to be back to the hard core stuff this week that makes me feel like I'm going to puke sometimes (the sign of a truly good workout, hehe).  

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll post again on Sunday this week to get back on my regular schedule.  Good luck everyone, and keep up the good work!

Lanny out

1 comment: